Our goal is to gain satisfaction and trust from our customers, suppliers and corresponding control authorities, while always finding ways to innovate and improve our services, being committed to:
- Provide high-quality services, safely and efficiently, so that our customers have the best benefits possible to contribute to their competitiveness.
- Provide our services in a professional, dynamic and responsible manner, complying with all legal requirements in force, both national and international.
- Reject any unlawful activity* detected by us and that can affect any of the parties in the supply chain we are part of, as well as opposing to become an involuntary means to manage goods that could endanger safety, the environment and health.
- Plan, analyze and control our duties, by applying a comprehensive management system, supported by our computer system that is reliable and secure.
- Permanently improving our comprehensive Management System, keeping it updated in light of the constant changes in Foreign Trade and Customs, as well as new technologies, encouraging the continuous development and training of our staff.
* Unlawful activities related to foreign trade comprise drug trafficking, smuggling, terrorism, counterfeited goods trafficking, etc.
Claudio R. Querol Netto